The new PLS 6R red laser levels offer the durability and precision you expect from PLS, a Fluke Company. We’ve replaced the PLS 4 red with the PLS 6 and created both a red and green version. The fast settling, self-leveling pendulum gives you accurate point and reference lines almost instantly. Additionally, these products feature a pendulum lock to secure the laser during transport or if dropped.
- Plumb, level, and square with one tool. This professional self- leveling combination point and cross line laser level in red and green includes vertical and horizontal modes with lines and points combined. Great for metal or wood stud installation, general layout, square alignment, or finish carpentry.
- Kit includes floor stand, magnetic L-bracket, and UB9 wall and ceiling bracket for fast, easy overhang and centerline measurements.
- System includes the SLD laser line detector for use in bright lighting, long distances, or outdoors.
- Accuracy: ≤1/8 in at 30 ft. (≤3 mm @ 10 m)
- Red beam laser
- Point Laser Direction: 90° up, down, left, right
- Horizontal fan angle: 180 °
- Vertical fan angle: 130°
- Durable pendulum lock
- IP54 rating to limit dust and water entry for years of operation on the job site.