Fluke TiS65 manual focus infrared camera with 260×195 resolution makes it easy to find problems fast
The Fluke TiS65 Infrared Camera delivers all the capabilities of the TiS60 plus manual focus to allow you to capture images as close as 0.15m (6in). It is rugged and versatile to handle electrical, process control, HVAC, and building system troubleshooting. Capture more data on each target with standard and radiometric video. For example, capture the location of the equipment or the motor nameplate with the infrared image, using IR-PhotoNotes™ or voice annotation. Monitor high temperature processes up to +550 °C (1022 °F) and stream video to a PC or smartphone.
Its 260×195 resolution and distance-to-spot ratio of 417:1 help you capture quality images at a distance. And you can use IR-Fusion® AutoBlend™ and picture-in-picture (PIP) to blend a visible light image with an infrared image of the same target at five different levels to more easily locate problems. Plus, you can store thousands of images on the TiS65 with 4 GB internal memory and 4 GB more on the included micro SD card.
Collaborate from the field with Fluke Connect® connectivity
Because the TiS65 is Fluke Connect-enabled, you can share images in real-time¹ across teams and save time by creating and emailing reports from the jobsite. Capture multiple measurements and save them to the cloud with WiFi upload and free storage for up to 5GB with Fluke Cloud™.
See more and do more with Fluke Connect® SmartView® IR Analysis Reporting Software
Use Fluke SmartView Connect software to analyze images from the TiS65 with graphical tools to quantify the severity of problems. When you’re done analyzing you can easily generate a professional report complete with thermal images with the easy-to-follow report wizard to guide you step by step.
¹ Within your provider’s wireless service area; Fluke Connect is not available in all countries
- Manual focus infrared camera with 260×195 resolution (50,700 pixels)
- Captures optimal images from as close as 0.15m (6in)
- Provides a D:S of 417:1
- Offers temperature measurement range from -20 °C to 550 °C (–4 °F to 1022 °F)
- Includes built-in laser pointer
- Displays images on a 3.5 inch, 320×240 LCD
- Offers five presets of IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend and PIP to help find problems fast
- Captures visible light images with built-in 5 megapixel industrial performance digital camera
- Includes a smart battery system that allows you to easily monitor your battery charge level with five-segment LED display
- Allows real-time communication by email from your smart phone with Fluke Connect®*
- Stores thousands of images—4 GB internal memory and included 4 GB micro SD card