Fluke Ti300 Infrared Camera delivers fast, powerful, high-performance troubleshooting the easy way
The Fluke Ti300 is a high performance, 240 x 180 thermal imaging camera that meets the needs of maintenance professionals. Being future-ready is part of its DNA. You can test and measure with wireless speed and ease and connect with other wireless devices.
Auto focus redefined
The Ti300 delivers in-focus images like never before with the touch of a button. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance to your designated target with pinpoint accuracy. This helps ensure that you get the correct image and temperature measurements of the exact target you’re inspecting. Other auto focus systems may focus on the surrounding landscape or closer targets and compromise your ability to get accurate temperature measurements.
Compatible with the largest suite of connected test tools in the world
Fluke Connect® is a wireless test and measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your team without leaving the field. Share images with multiple users in remote sites with Fluke Connect ShareLive® video call. Communicate critical data and get answers and additional work approvals instantly without leaving the inspection site. It will save you time and increase productivity.
Built for versatility
The Ti300 is compatible with optional field installable telephoto and wide angle lenses for added versatility. And IR PhotoNotes™ and voice annotation make pen and paper no longer necessary. Plus, Fluke SmartView® software is included at no additional charge.
- High performance, 240 x 180 thermal imaging camera
- Features LaserSharp® Auto Focus to produce consistently in-focus images
- Allows real-time communication by email from your smart phone with Fluke Connect®*
- Provides IR Fusion® technology with AutoBlend™ mode to help clearly identify potential problems with precisely blended visual and infrared images
- Measures temperatures from -20 °C to +650 °C (-4 °F to +1202 °F)
- Provides a one-handed, easy-to-use interface
- Offers faster communication with wireless image transfer directly to PC, Apple® iPhone® or iPad®
- Includes backlit ruggedized LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Captures additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ photo annotation system
- Digitally documents critical information along with the infrared image using IR-PhotoNotes™ or voice annotation
- Works with optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Includes rechargeable, field replaceable smart batteries with five-segment LED display to show charge levels
- Captures high definition visible light images with built-in 5-megapixel industrial performance digital camera
- Includes Fluke Connect® SmartView® Analysis and Reporting Software