Powerful high-performance features make troubleshooting fast and easy
Technology changes. The last thing we want is for you to feel like you’re missing out on critical innovations, so Fluke has engineered the Ti200 infrared camera to adapt to change.
Being future-ready is part of its DNA. You can test and measure with wireless speed and ease and connect with other wireless devices. If there’s an infrared camera in your future, make sure it’s one with a future.
Auto Focus Redefined
Get an in-focus image like never before with the touch of a button. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance to your designated target with pinpoint accuracy. Other auto focus systems may focus on the surrounding landscape or closer targets and compromise an in-focus and your ability to get accurate temperature measurements.
On target and in-focus. Every. Single. Time.
Compatible with the largest suite of connected test tools in the world
Fluke Connect® is the only wireless test and measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your team without leaving the field. Keep your facility up and running with Fluke Connect® ShareLive video call and communicate critical data and get answers and additional work approvals instantly without leaving the inspection site. Get started saving time and increasing productivity now with Fluke Connect.
Field installable telephoto and wide angle lenses are available for added versatility for special applications and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary.
As always, Fluke SmartView® software is included at no additional charge.
- LaserSharp® Auto Focus – get consistently in-focus images. Every. Single. Time. Utilizing precision laser technology, focus on your target with pinpoint accuracy and get the correct image and temperature measurements you need. Troubleshooting has never been easier.
- Fluke Connect® App – See It. Save It. Share It. All the facts, right in the field
- See the crucial details needed to help clearly identify potential problems with precisely blended visual and infrared images – only with IR Fusion® technology with AutoBlend™ mode
- Faster communication with wireless image transfer directly to PC, Apple® iPhone® or iPad®
- One-handed, easy-to-use interface
- Ruggedized Touchscreen Display (Capacitive) 8.9 cm (3.5 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD with backlight for quick menu navigation
- Capture additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ Annotation System
- Voice recording and annotation gets additional details saved with the image file
- Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Rechargeable, field replaceable smart batteries with five-segment LED display to show charge levels
- 5 MP industrial-performance digital camera for high definition image quality
- Included SmartView® and SmartView Mobile App Analysis and Reporting Software