Designed for safety and compliance
Additionally, the PRV240FS also provides ac and dc voltages for other HiZ instruments in your tool box.A single switch and a set of LEDs indicate functionality of both the FieldSense “no-test-lead” voltage measurement capability, plus standard ac and dc measurements with test leads. This unit is a simple-to-use solution for complying with TBT verification of your test tools.
*PPE is still needed for absence of voltage testing when appropriate.
“Test Before Touch”
Fluke’s PRV240FS allows you to “Test Before Touch” (TBT), which involves testing your T6 against a known live source before and after the actual measurement. This sequence verifies that your test tool is operating properly during the actual measurement.
- Reduce your risk of shock and arc flash by validating the functionality of test tools without placing yourself in a potentially hazardous electrical environment.
- Prove functionality of the FieldSense measurement on the T6 electrical testers
- Source both ac and dc steady-state voltage (supplies 240 V dc/ac)
- Compatible with high impedance multimeters or clamp meters
- Voltage is sourced through a central hub designed to test the T6 FieldSense open fork, as well as through recessed contacts that are activated when test probes are inserted to avoid accidental contact
- Includes TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Long battery life—2000 tests per set of four AA batteries (10 second test average)
- SAFETY RATING: IEC61010-1, IEC61010-2-030