Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the food service industry with contact and non-contact temperature measurement solutions. The Fluke FoodPro Plus thermometer provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for food service professionals. It includes one useful temperature inspection tool, which is designed to enable food service professionals to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures and to help detect potential food safety problems.
The Fluke FoodPro Plus combines the same infrared surface temperature scanner, as well as a probe thermometer and integrated countdown timer for complete inspections of food temperatures and monitoring cooking and cooling intervals.
The Fluke FoodPro Plus thermometer is hand-washable and features unique HACCP check lights, which immediately indicate safe or potentially unsafe holding temperatures with either green or red lights.
Includes all of the FoodPro features, plus the following:
- Built-in fold-out probe for measuring internal food temperatures
- Probe temperature range -40 to 200 °C
- Countdown timer to monitor cooking, cooling and HACCP exposure times
- Backlit display for clear readings in poorly lit areas
- MAX temperature displayed for quick reference
- Receiving: Use FoodPro Plus thermometer to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program.
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures.
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements.
- Equipment Calibration: Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs.
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste.