One Tool. Get More Done.
The Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. Use the Fluke 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, to actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time. The Fluke 975 measures:
Use the Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool to:
- Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
- Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
- Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
- Monitor air flow and velocity.
- Test for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Perform duct traversals.
- Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs
- Simultaneously measures, logs, and displays temperature, humidity, CO 2 , and CO on a bright, backlit LCD display
- One-touch air flow and velocity with available probe*
- Wet bulb and dew point temperature
- % of outside air calculation
- CO 2 and CO field calibration feature
- Self-test function at startup
- Automatically compensates for barometric pressure changes
- Min/Max/Average on all measured and calculated readings
- Multi-language user interface
- Metric or standard units
- Audible and visual threshold alarms
- Extensive discrete or continuous data logging capacity, downloadable to PC via USB interface
- Keypad lock for security
- Included FlukeView Forms® software
*Included with Fluke 975V, optional with Fluke 975