The Best Techs Use the Best Tools
Identify Complex Signal Problems Fast
When productivity is on the line and you need to solve problems fast, the Fluke 83V delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need.
Min/Max allows capture of signal changes
- 6000 count display resolution
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- The most trusted industrial multimeter in the business
- Lifetime warranty
The Fluke 83V – Just One of Fluke’s Trusted Tools
Fluke builds the most trusted tools in the world and that means more than just the Fluke 83V. If you work with HVAC equipment, need a small meter for small spaces or work in the electrical installer’s and repairman’s world, check out the full family of Fluke digital multimeters.
New features for maximum productivity
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 83V significantly easier to read than older models
- 6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Min/Max-Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Touch Hold to capture stable readings avoiding noisy signals
- Large display digits and two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- Analog bargraph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Input Alert provides audible warning against wrong use of input jacks
- Improved selectable sleep mode for long battery life
- Access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- “Classic” design with new removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage
- Lifetime warranty
All inputs are updated to the 3rd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600 V and CAT III, 1000 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8.000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
- Measure AC current with an optional current clamp accessory