Fluke 725Ex provides an intrinsically safe, simple and powerful multifunction calibration solution
The 725Ex is an intrinsically safe multifunction process calibrator for use in explosion endangered areas. It is powerful, yet easy to use. Combine the 725EX with any of the eight Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules (sold separately), and you’ll be able to calibrate almost any process instrument likely to need service in an area where explosive gasses may be present.
The 725EX sources and measures almost all process parameters including mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules. Its split display lets you view input and output values simultaneously to calibrate transmitters. For valve and I/P tests, you can source mA while measuring pressure. The 725Ex has auto-stepping and auto-ramping for remote testing, plus 25% stepping for fast linearity tests.
From the moment you pick it up, the Fluke 725Ex is ready to perform. Its simple controls, without menus, make operation easy. Its memory functions make set up fast. And its rugged design lets it work as hard as you do.
Other useful features:
- Pressure switch test function to capture set, reset, and deadband values
- Small, streamlined shape, and rugged, reliable design that stands up to field use
- Simple, push-button user interface for easy operation
- Provides two-channel simultaneous source and measure capability to calibrate transmitters
- Powers transmitters during test using loop supply
- Stores frequently-used test setups for later use
- Measures pressure to 3,000 psi/200 bar using any of the eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules to calibrate pressure transmitters and I/P devices