The Fluke 709 mA loop calibrator is designed to reduce the time it takes to measure or source voltage or current and power up a loop and still produce high-quality results. The Fluke 709 is built around a user friendly interface with a quick-set rotary encoder knob and best in class accuracy at 0.01% of reading. It features a protective holster that fits easily in a technician’s hand and a large backlit display that is easy to read, even in dark, cramped work areas. So it’s a great choice anywhere you need a compact, rich featured precision loop calibrator.
Other useful features:
- Provides resolution of 1 µA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltage ranges
- Features a compact rugged design and runs on 6 standard AAA batteries
- Provides Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Offers variable step and ramp time in seconds
- Provides adjustable span selection (0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA)
- Includes valve test functionality (simulates defined mA values with % keys)