Pre-set test routines are initiated from a single button. This not only simplifies testing but also facilitates a faster, more efficient way of working.
Weighing approximately 3 kg, the 6200-2 is lightweight and easy to carry when working on-site. The hard rugged carrying case (supplied) not only offers protection during transit but also includes extra storage space for accessories and other tools.
This portable appliance testers is also extremely compact, and has Fluke’s traditional ruggedness to be able to withstand working in the field. Packed with all the features you need for testing portable appliances, a Fluke PAT tester is a complete all-in-one solution.
Fluke Simplifies Portable Appliance Testing
- Dedicated key for each test for ‘one-touch’ testing
- Pre-set pass/fail levels to save time
- Large backlit display for easy reading
- Single mains socket for appliance connection
- Separate IEC socket for easy mains/extension lead testing
- Detachable test leads for quick field replacement
- Integral carrying handle
- USB port for data transfer