AC and DC current and voltage measurement – ideal tool for troubleshooting and logging on power electronics
The multi-faceted Fluke 345 is packed with features such as a bright, color display to analyze the harmonic spectrum, a low-pass filter to remove high frequency noise and a high EMC immunity design, making the Fluke 345 power analyzer ideal for troubleshooting power quality on switching loads. The internal memory of this electric power meter enables long-term power quality logging for analysis of trends or intermittent problems. Additionally, the Hall Effect clamp meter design makes measurement of dc current possible without the need to break the circuit.
Besides effectively performing basic tasks like measuring power and power factor, the Fluke 345 power meters offer the ease of use, portability and flexibility needed to resolve most power issues in commercial, industrial and residential settings.
- Setup and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and UPS systems – Verify correct operation by measuring key power quality parameters
- Harmonics measurements – Uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
- Inrush capture – Check start-up current where spurious resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping occurs
- Load studies – Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
For three phase applications the 1735 and 43- Series II products will provide the same type of results.
Other useful features:
- Delivers accuracy even in noisy environments with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with low-pass filter
- Logs any power quality parameter, including harmonics, for minutes or for over a month to help identify intermittent faults
- Verifies batteries with direct measurement of DC ripple (%) for battery and DC systems
- Analyzes and logs harmonics digitally or graphically
- Captures and analyzes inrush current nuisance tripping due from 3 seconds to 300 seconds
- Makes it easy to confirm power meter setup with large backlit color display of waveforms and trends
- Downloads logged data via USB with PowerLog application software making it easy to view trends and screenshots, analyze, and create reports
- Powers the instrument without using the battery when performing extended logging sessions
- Provides built in three-phase power measurement capability for balanced loads
- Allows you to view graphs and generate reports with included Power Log software
- Combines the functions of a power analyzer, power quality logger, scope, data logger, and clamp meter in one handy tool
- Measures AC current to 1400 A RMS and DC current to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Carries the highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV rated for use at the service entrance