Fluke 325 True RMS Clamp Meter offers big AC/DC features in a small form factor
It features True RMS measurements, optimized ergonomics, a large backlight display, and a rugged compact design to measure current up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. You can also use it to measure temperature, capacitance, AC/DC current and frequency. Commercial and residential electricians use the 325 to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage, and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. Frequency measurements allow checking of portable generators; dc current testing battery backups and solar storage equipment.
The Fluke 325 comes with a two-year warranty and a soft carrying case.
Other useful features:
- Provides Min/Max functionality
- Measures temperature from -10.0°C to 400.0°C (14.0°F to 752.0°F)
- Presents measurements on a large, easy-to-read backlight display
- Measures capacitance to 1000 µF
- Hold function captures a reading on the display
- Features a CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating
- Rugged, reliable True-RMS clamp meter with dc current and frequency measurements
- Measures AC and DC current to 400 A
- Measures AC voltage and DC voltage to 600 V
- Provides True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures resistance to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Measures frequency to 500 Hz