Fluke 323 True-RMS clamp meter delivers rugged reliable performance for general electrical troubleshooting
Use it to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage, and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. Its slim, compact size and rugged design make it well suited for measuring current up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
The Fluke 323 comes with a two-year warranty and a soft carrying case.
Other useful features:
- Features slim, ergonomic design for measuring in tight cable compartments
- Presents measurements on a large, easy-to-read display
- Hold function captures a reading on the display
- Features a CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating
- Comes with a two-year warranty and soft carrying case
- Rugged, reliable basic True-RMS clamp meter for measuring current up to 400 A
- Measures AC current to 400 A
- Measures AC voltage and DC voltage to 600 V
- Provides True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures resistance to 4 kΩ with continuity detection