Now compatible with Fluke Connect® Mobile App
With its precision, reliability and ease of use, the Fluke 3000 FC Wireless Multimeter is the ideal solution for professional technicians. Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600V/ CAT III 1000 V environments, the Fluke 3000 FC has all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
The Fluke 3000 FC gives you True-rms voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging and provide frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 3000 FC provides higher 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display showing up to three secondary measurements from remote modules, and a bright white backlight.
Work safely near electrical panels while wearing less PPE
The Fluke 3000 FC True-rms Wireless Multimeter and Fluke Connect wireless test tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It’s simple. Just de-energize the cabinet, open the panel while wearing PPE and connect the remote modules, whether they are voltage modules, current clamps, flexible current loops or thermometers. Then read the results on the 3000 FC Wireless Multimeter from a safe distance. You can display the meter measurement, plus readings from up to 3 wireless modules, while reducing the risk of arc flash by separating yourself from hazardous measurement situations.
Better still, the Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Don’t get bogged down while chasing interrelated events
Timing is everything when trying to find the cause of a complex problem. Often you need to make a measurement in one place and see activity on a different part of the system at the same time. We’ve solved that problem with Fluke Connect – connect your remote modules in one location, then take your measurements up to 20 meters away with the Fluke 3000 FC multimeter. You’ll be able to see the interaction between your remote test points on one single screen, in real time. You can even download the data to a PC for further analysis.
Other capabilities of Fluke Connect and the 3000 FC Multimeter.
- Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time using the Fluke Connect wireless modules and monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
- To save you time, effort and energy, you can purchase the Fluke 3000FC True-rms Digital Multimeter along with industrial-strength test lead sets plus a non-contact voltage detector – all in a sleek, durable carrying case.
The Fluke 3000 FC has features and functions needed to troubleshoot your equipment and plant.
- True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Large digit display with analog bargraph
- Display backlight for work in dark areas
- Records minimum and maximum values to aid in troubleshooting
- Free your hands with the magnetic hanger included in this combo kit
- 3 year warranty
- Plus, the Fluke Connect wireless enabled modules measure AC, DC and AC+DC voltage, AC and DC current, plus temperature, all of which display on the Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter. Choose a standard clamp or flexible clamp to measure AC current. Mix and match modules to suit your unique measurement needs. Read the primary measurement on the main display and up to three modules at any one time. Modules are available separately or as part of Fluke Connect kits