Class-A compliance for the most demanding power quality tests
The Fluke 1760 provides exceptional flexibility with the ability to customize thresholds, algorithms, and measurement selections. The 1760 power recorder captures the most comprehensive details on user-selected parameters; the supplied PQAnalyze application software enables users uses the in depth measurement and produce sophisticated analysis and reports.
- Detailed disturbance analysis – Perform high-speed transient analysis and uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance. The fast transient option, with its 6000 V measurement range, allows capture of very short impulses such as capacitor switching and lightning strikes.
- Class-A quality-of-service compliance – Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance. Thanks to Class A compliance, the Fluke 1760 allows undisputable verification. The Fluke 1760 Class A compliance has been independently verified at a world leading power quality laboratory.
- Event correlation at multiple locations – Utilizing GPS time synchronization, users can quickly detect where a fault occurred first, either inside or outside the facility. The accuracy of this time-stamping enables users with multiple 1760s on their network to understand the propagation of events across the network.
- Galvanic separation and DC coupling – Allows complete measurements on dissimilar power systems. For example troubleshoot UPS systems by simultaneously recording the battery voltage and power output.
- Power quality and power load studies – Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation and verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
- Fully Class-A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard
- GPS time synchronization: Correlate data with events or datasets from other instruments with precision
- Flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors: Allows user to pinpoint specific issues by defining the detailed criteria for detection and recording of disturbances.
- Uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes): Never miss important events – even record the beginning and end of interruptions and outages to help determine the cause
- 2 GB data memory: Enables detailed, simultaneous recording of numerous power parameters for long periods of time
- Comprehensive software included: Provides trend diagrams for root cause analysis, statistical summaries, report writing and real-time data monitoring in the online mode
- Plug and play: Allows quick setup with automatic sensor detection; sensors are instrument powered, eliminating the need for batteries
- Rugged field design: Insulated housing and a solid state design with no rotating components enable reliable testing under nearly any conditions
- Power quality statistics according to EN50160
- Voltage event list (dips, swells and interruptions)
- Continuous recording of:
- Power P, Q, S
- Power factor
- Voltage and current harmonics to the 50th / Interharmonics
- Mains signaling
- Triggered recordings
- Online mode (Oscilloscope, transients and events)
- 2 GB Flash memory