Record every power quality parameter, every cycle, all the time
Setting up a power quality analyzer to capture detailed power quality data has never been easier that it is with the Fluke 1750. The only things you need to know are the system voltage, frequency and the power configuration (delta or wye). The analyzer then captures the most important data for up to 30 days without losing the most important details. These power meters automatically record every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time. Once the data is captured download via Ethernet or directly to 2GB SD card (without the need of any other device). The Fluke 1750 features a wireless front panel for viewing measurements, data and setting up, implemented via a tablet computer using Bluetooth communication.
- Long-term analysis: Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues; monitor critical equipment, capturing power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction
- Power quality surveys: Quantify power quality throughout a facility, documenting results with professional reports
- Quality of service compliance: Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Equipment Installation/Commissioning: Benchmark: power system prior to install to insure quality of service
- Long-Term Analysis – Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load Studies – Verify the available electrical system capacity before adding loads.
- Power quality that meets the standard All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
- Quick and reliable configuration A tablet computer provides a window into what the instrument is recording, enabling quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations
- Threshold-free set up Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software – no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups
- Captures everything Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time
- Intuitive PC software Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Reporting has never been easier Auto Report creates either standard reports or customized reports with the minimum effort or hassle. Export reports to almost any format including RTF (Rich Text Format) for editing in Microsoft Word.
- Plug and play Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
- No need to reconnect wires Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PC when connections are not correct
- Measure every parameter Voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground
- 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture Get a detailed picture of even the shortest events
- Quickly retrieve data With included SD memory card or via the 100 BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection. SD card includes automatic download to SD when no other connection is made to the instrument