The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications.
Includes a Fluke 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation DMM, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, and a Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer.
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter features four powerful new diagnostic functions through the Fluke Connect Measurements app:
- Pi/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets
The Fluke i400 AC CurrentClamp is a high-safety current clamp for digital multimeters. The current clamp provides accurate current measurements without breaking electric circuits, helping you take measurements safely with industry standard safety ratings.
The Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer is everything you’d want in your toolbox. Small in size, extremely accurate and yet easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
The Fluke 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation DMM
- Pl/DAR measurements with TrendIt™ graphs
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect Measurements app
- Temperature Compensation through Fluke Connect Measurements app
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Insulation test voltages 500 V, 1000 V
- Insulation test: 0.01 M? to 2.0 G?
- Insulation test: 0.1 M? to 600 M?
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
- Insulation test smoothing reading
- Frequency / Capacitance / Diode test / Temperature
- Min/Max / AC/DC Voltage / DC Millivolts / AC/DC Milliamps
- Resistance (0.1 ? to 50 M?) / Continuity / Auto power off
- Three-year warranty / Remote probe, test leads, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, hard case
Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp
- Use with your Fluke 1587 FC to measure 1A AC to 400 A AC
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- Maximum conductor: Ø 32 mm
- 1 year warranty
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
- Temperature range -30 °C to 650 °C (-22 °F to 1202 °F)
- Accuracy ±1.0 °C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater
- -10 °C to 0 °C: ±2.0
- -30 °C to -10 °C: ±3.0
- Response time (95%) Fluke 62 MAX+ < 300 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral response 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical resolution 12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
- Display resolution 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
- Repeatability of readings ±0.5% of
- Reading or < ±0.5 °C (1 °F), whichever is greater
- Power AA battery
- Battery life 8 hours with laser and backlight on