The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe; no need to carry a separate thermometer. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments.
True RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter the best general purpose clamp meter for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Together, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and 323 True RMS Clamp Meter give electricians the right tools for the job.
Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter. Designed by Electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter. Rugged. Reliable. Precise.
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 VAC and DC voltage measurement
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Slim, ergonomic design
- CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating