The Fluke 1000FLT takes the trial and error out of fluorescent light testing.
As one of the most complete lamp testers on the market, the 1000FLT enables you to perform the five essential lighting tests:
- Lamp test: Test bulb without removing from fixture
- Ballast test: Easily determine if ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: Tests if filaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart–identify energy wasting ballasts
- Performs all five essential lighting tests in under 30 seconds to pinpoint problems and verify operation
- Survives on-the-job handling—Drop-tested to survive a drop from a six foot (two meter) ladder
- Delivers quick, easy results with bright indicator light plus audible alert
- Comes with a three-year warranty
Other useful capabilities:
- Built to last, easy to maintain. Features a rugged, extendable all metal test rod that can be easily replaced should the need arise.